Diff Backlash

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Diff Backlash
From: Paul Baker <paulbaker52@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:47:45 +0000 (GMT)
I bought a diff with a lower ratio than the one I currently use and I'm in the
process of fitting a limited slip diff.   One side of the diff casing is marked
up with the shims (+5) that were added to make the old diff work, so
presumably, I fit the new LSD with no shims and measure the amount of shims
needed.  I've not tackled this job before and I'm not sure how to measure for
backlash.

  Any help gratefully received.

  Paul

  66 BJ8
  67 BJ8
  65 Sprite

 New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more
at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.