RE: Carb Leaking?

To: 'Ned Smith' <smithn00@kitepilot.net>, 'Austin-Healey List'
Subject: RE: Carb Leaking?
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:37:50 -0500
Have not had that pleasure since relocating to the East Coast but when I
lived in Vegas and drove daily using the Healey as my main method of
transportation,  I would have about 10 or so clicks in the morning and a
couple during the day every time I stopped and then after a while restarted.
Could have been the 100 plus temps evaporating everything except my blood or
just a normal thing. I dont know.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com