Heritage Certificate, Part 3 (Final)

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heritage Certificate, Part 3 (Final)
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:26:58 -0800
Details of factory-fitted equipment:  typically, Wire Wheels, Overdrive,
Heater, Adjustable Steering Column, Laminated windscreen, Road Speed tyres,
etc., etc.

Other information:  usually left blank, but sometimes has interesting info
(e.g., "Last car painted Black over Colorado Red")

Issued to:  the name of the person who ordered the certificate

Date of issue:  self-explanatory

Signature of Archivist:  Signature of the Head Archivist in Charge at BMIHT

The certificate would be a nice addition to your portfolio, but as far as
the BJ8 registry is concerned it  is a "must have" item.  If and when you
decide to order one, please consider providing a copy of it to me for the
registry.  I have been able to collect certs for 551 BJ8s so far, and they
are very convenient for statistics and comparisons concerning original
manufacture.  The more we have collected together, the better the statistics
are, and the more we know about the original manufacture of the cars.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA