Air Horns

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Air Horns
From: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:41:36 -0500
I have found the original horns to be kind of wimpy---even after adjusting
the screw on them, so I have bought a set of Italian air horns from Moss
that I expect to install on the BJ8 soon.  I asked the tech folks at Moss
if these would work on a positive ground car.  They said yes.

It seems like they would work and they probably don't care which side the
juice comes from.  But---I want to make as sure as possible before
installing them.  Anyone ever install them on a + gnd car?  If so, any
special precautions or advice you can give?  Since they operate from the
horn button and not a switch, they probably don't need a relay to control
line voltage.  True?

Thanks for any feedback.

Tom
65 BJ