Re: Flashback Thursday

To: <magmay@peoplepc.com>, "all" <Healeys@Autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flashback Thursday
From: "David Crawford" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:42:59 -0700
Jack, Doc & Reggie - Yep! Those are some of my best radio memories!
Kinda like Indiana Jones adventures.  Everything was done in whispers
until the exciting moments - kept me in constant suspence!  I could see
the jungles, those ancient caves and tunnels - they took me there with
dialog and sound effects.

Check out some of the recordings on ZBS Foundatiion - radio dramas
for sale on disk.  Tom Lopez and I go back to the 60s in the Bay Area.
Some wonderful stuff for audiophiles.

scruffy'
San Diego