Re: Seat Floor Supports

To: "Ronald J. Ray" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Floor Supports
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:12:49 -0500
I think I saw a set on ebay once, but forgot about it.  Do they fit
under or over the wood strip?  If so, what is thier purpose?  Speaking
of which, is there any other reason for the wood than to act as a
spacer?

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com

1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."