Healey Racing - Translation

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey Racing - Translation
From: Bert Van Brande <bertvanbrande@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:56:37 -0700 (PDT)
I enjoyed the youtube racing Healey video last week,
coming from Belgium, having been at the track in
Zolder when I was a little boy and ofcourse a
spectacular Healey overtaking 29 cars in 4-5 minutes.

just in case you missed it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qcxu6A6qLM

Apparently this car is called the 'orange bastard' and
is race prepped by LB racing from the Netherlands.
http://www.lbracing.nl/

I think some of you might enjoy the translation of the
subtitles of the video, there's some fun information
in there!

enjoy

Bert
A Belgian in California

Title:  A short but spectacular scene from the L.B.
Racing DVD 2005 The first 2 laps of the race on the
Zolder racetrack, juli 2nd 2005

00:15  And now the "mother of all starts"

00:21  Starting in 40th position, with a new engine,
open exhaust, without training and "godforsaken"

00:30  Standing on the terras on the right Tjeerd is
giving me the "lighs out" sign, you can't see that
from this spot

00:55  Calm down now for a while, don't exterminate
the little cars

01:27  New engine, almost broken in 1 mile now

01:48  Big hart, on the outside will just work

02:18  Now slow in (the turn) and concentrating on the
accelaration out (of the turn)

02:50  15th place after 1 lap

02:58  The new engine is doing 7200rmp on a regular
basis

03:48  Porsches make Healeys faster

04:20  12th place!

04:34  11th place!