Re: ebay

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ebay
From: "63AHBJ7" <63AHBJ7@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 22:15:29 -0600
<<Like others said, send an email to abuse@ebay.com and don't click on
ANY link to ebay or paypal from an email. >>

Ooops, Patton.  I was incorrect.  My "thought process" for the "abuse" address
was because that IS how I keep abuse-addresses in my address book (almost a
dozen)!!  So in this case, my bad.

My address book reads:  abuse-ebay = ACTUAL address of spoof@ebay.com !!

The reason I adopted the above is that my wife is heavily involved in banking,
so when I get a phishing note I send to the appropriate bank ( which ALL have
a preface in my address bookof "abuse-......").

Back to ebay, not only do you NOT click on a link but you can do as ebay (and
banks) request!!   FORWARD the actual mail !!

Ed