stub hub-dust cap

To: list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: stub hub-dust cap
From: Bill <wjpollock@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 16:13:16 -0400
For those who replied to my question on this subject,Thanks.   For those
interested in where it came from,Healey Surgeons .  No indication on
country of manufacture,only a little stick'em with the date of Jan 2005.
   Have no other problem with it, except the seal was a little hard to
get into place but when I put a piece of wood across it and applied
uniform pressure it went in okay.  The bearing races were also fine.
Decided to take Michael Salters advice and go without the dust cap.
That solves that problem.

Bill Pollock