The New Forest Centre on Meridian TV

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: The New Forest Centre on Meridian TV
From: "Alan" <alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 20:26:27 +0100
Guys.
Our centre was recently featured on a Regional TV slot in a piece exploring
Clubs in the South of England.  Meridian TV found our Club through the
website and invited us to participate.  The result can be seen at
http://www.itvlocal.com/meridian/news/?player=MER_News_26&void=64159
I'm not sure how long they will keep it public so check out this very
English perspective while you can.

Whilst I'm here - It is just 7 weeks to Conclave.  Is anybody organising a
Noggin & Natter (English for 'beer and conversation')for Autox contributors?
It would be good to put faces to some of the names. I look forward to
meeting with Mike Lempert and will try to get a box of Walkers Crisps
(Chips) through customs for him.

Have fun.........
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk