Re: Windshield Reassembly- 2nd question

To: "Larry Swift" <mgtd51@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield Reassembly- 2nd question
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 20:26:53 -0400
This is one part of an LBC that I can honestly say that I have never
attempted.   We have plenty of glass repair companies in my city.
How do you listers feel about the   DIY window install or should this be
handed off to a qualified  company who I would assume offer a warantee for
workmanship.    Wonder if they would insist on supplying the window
themselves?    I'm talking about putting the glass in the frame only.   I
can put it in the car.

Mark