Re: april marque

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: april marque
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 18:31:11 -0700
>From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
>To: <insptwo@msn.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: april marque
>Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 17:00:20 -0400
>
>Gentlemen,
>Don't bother Reid with this matter. He's the Editor, not the distributor.
>
>Rich Chrysler

Thanks Rich, but am I always happy to help in any way I can.  Unfortunately
the delivery system is imperfect, and "these things happen."

You can check with Mike Schneider, the membership guy who maintains the
membership/mailing list (he's at membership@healeyclub.org), and be sure to
give him your full name and mailing address so he can check your membership
status.  It also doesn't hurt to give him your membership number, which can
be found in an upper corner of your mailing label (on the last issue that
you DID receive).

The April and May issues were mailed long, long ago.  In fact, I'm looking
at final design proofs of the JUNE issue right now.  It will be mailed about
mid-May.

In the meantime, if you haven't seen the May issue yet (and everyone should
have received it by now, but give it another week before emailing Mike),
here's a sneak-peak:
Go to http://healeyclub.org/magazine.htm and then click on "Download a
full-color sample".

Cheers,