Bugeye Bonnet on a Square Body

To: healeys@autox.team.net, ccmgc@autox.team.net,
Subject: Bugeye Bonnet on a Square Body
From: "r moses" <sprite58@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 20:44:41 -0500
Bugeye Bonnet on a Square Body

Who has done this?  That is placed a Bugeye bonnet on a Square Body car.  My
first Bugeye had an orange fiberglass bonnet (If you want to see the car
with the bonnet let me know and I will attach the file in 200 resolution and
send it to your email address.) and hitched up to two pieces of metal off of
the front frame members.  It tilted forward and made it easy for a tall
fellow to work on the engine compartment.  It worked but didnt look to
nice.

ANY SUGGESTIONS & pictures APPRECIATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We want the SJ08 Give-Away to look sharp and function impeccably.

Email us or call toll free 877-748-3165 (8SPRITE1MK).

Keep smiling,
Rick Moses

More photos, more messages, more storageget 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.