My Web site

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Web site
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:02:13 -0400
I have been advised that the new slide menu on www.healey6.com does not work
with Internet Explorer 7.For some reason it appears on the left of the page
and only about one half is visible. For other browsers, it is centered in
the middle where it should be.  I downloaded IE 7 on my kids computer and
verified that there is, indeed a problem.

While I work it out, I have added hot links to the home page of the site
that you can click on to access the other pages if you are having menu
problems. You will have to use your browsers back button to go back to the
home page to view other pages. Please give me a couple of days to get a
permanent fix on this.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com