Re: Castrol's recommendations for engine oil

To: Rick Swain and Wendy Grant <grain@auracom.com>
Subject: Re: Castrol's recommendations for engine oil
From: glemon@neb.rr.com
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:44:52 -0500
Maybe Bill was thinking of the old two stroke oil for bikes, which I
believe often came in pints, two strokes for street bikes were phasing
out when I was in college, but I still remember the distinct sound,
vroom vroom, pop pop pop of a two stroke on overrun.

While I am certainly not going to accept averything that an oil company
says on the subject they do have some self interest in supplying us
with good information and oil, if they do not, particularly in this day
and age with e-mail lists like this one, online forums and blogs, a bad
product or one which is not what it is claimed to be will get "outed"
very quickly and that manufacturer or vendor will suffer for it $$ (I
do I pound symbol too if my computer had one).

Greg Lemon
54 BN1