Re:(paint) Austin Healey HBJ8L/41574

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:(paint) Austin Healey HBJ8L/41574
From: "Warren Dietz" <flyhihealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 07:29:09 -0400
Jamie,

My car was resprayed over 20yrs. ago using a close, but not exact, color.

If I recall, it was a mid '80s Honda paint in urethane enamel-"Champagne
Beige Metallic".
It turned out a shade darker than original , more "sparkley", and has been
very
durable.

I have seen "spot on" paint jobs in golden beige. I also would like to have
the formula, as I am contemplating a redo to more original.

>From: "Jamie Daggett" <jdaggett@dagmarent.com>
>
>Happy birthday to your pride and joy. A fellow Kansas City club member is
>restoring his BJ8 and searching for Golden Beige paint formulas. Can you
>help or direct me to someone who can?
>
>Thanks
>Jamie Daggett
>Dagmar Enterprises, LLC

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? Youll love Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507