Possible or Impossible SJ08 Give-Away 33-63

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, ccmgc@autox.team.net,
Subject: Possible or Impossible SJ08 Give-Away 33-63
From: "r moses" <sprite58@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 17:57:38 -0500
Possible or Impossible SJ08 Give-Away 33-63

33[     ]  Doors Interior - Obtain black, red, tan color by donation or
obtain new.
34[     ]  Doors Interiors - Place on both doors.
35[     ] Doors - Remove over spray of red paint.

36[     ] Rear View Mirror - Obtain proper mirror by donation/purchase.
37[     ] Rear View Mirror - Place mirror.

38[     ] Carpet - Obtain by donation/purchase.  Choose black, red, beige
color.
39[     ] Carpet - Place in vehicle

40[     ] Seats - The original seats may be usable.  They are in pretty good
condition.  Their color is black with white piping.  Will need to cleaned
and some sort of vinyl conditioner placed on them.
41[     ] Seats Placed in Vehicle - Will need hardware and bolts to be
placed.

42[     ] Rear Electrical Wiring in Cockpit Area - Check it out and cover
the wires with an electrical tape or some sort of plastic covering.

43[     ] Transmission Cover Rubber Plugs - Missing the one on the drivers
side.  Obtain by donation/purchase.  Place in trans. cover.

44[     ] Shift Metal Cover - Use one I have or obtain by donation/purchase.
45[     ] Shift Metal Cover - Paint gold or red.  Possibly use a chrome one.
46[     ] Shift Vinyl/Rubber Boot Cover - Obtain by donation/purchase.
Place on vehicle.
47[     ] Shift Metal Cover & Vinyl/Rubber Boot Cover-  Place on vehicle.

48[     ] Shift Knob - Choose from my collection of unusual knobs or obtain
by donation/purchase.  OR ... design our on logo for the knob.   Maybe make
it gold colored.

49[     ] Vinyl Convertible Top - Use the new one I have or obtain by
donation/purchase.
50[     ] Convertible Top Hardware - Clean, possibly repaint gray or black
color. Make sure all hardware for top is included with top.  Place on car.
51[     ] Place Convertible Top on vehicle.

52[     ] Rear Running/Turn Signal Lights -

53[     ] Plinth - Painted. New plinth rubber gasket.  Needs a license plate
holder plus paint it.
54[     ] Plinth Placed on Car - Hook up electric to it.

55[     ] Rear bumper - Clean & place original.  OR Place Bugeye
bumperettes.  Choose from my selection of later rear bumpers & bumperettes
or donate/purchase repro. Bugeye bumperettes.
56[     ] Trunk rubber gasket seal - Obtain/donation (I do not have one.)
or purchase new.
57[     ] Trunk rubber gasket seal - Place & attach to car body firmly.
58[     ] Trunk lid insignia - Choose MG Midget, Sprite arrow insignia or
both.  OR  Custom make a 50th or SJ08 insignia.  Choose how to attach to
trunk lid with existing holes or new ones.
59[     ] Spare wheel & tire - Obtain/donation wire wheel and spare tire (I
do not have either.)
60[     ] Exhaust muffler - Clean & paint.

61[     ]  Engine - Could be painted or just cleaned well while transmission
is out.
62[     ]  Engine Compartment - Could be painted or just cleaned well while
transmission is out.
63[     ]  Carburetor Dashpots - Could be clean to look getter

[     ] Other - Sure there will be other things that have been missed.  As
found they will be added to the list with more numbers in the [     ] boxes

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? Youll love Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507