electric line for air compressor

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: electric line for air compressor
From: linwood rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 06:57:34 -0400
I will shortly be building a new garage. I will ultimately install an
air compressor for a blasting cabinet. I have collected some previous
emails about suggestions for size, brand and etc. for the compressor.
What I need to know now is do the compressors that I might use in my
garage for cleaning parts in a cabinet - not wholesale blasting of
large body parts - require a 220 line or is 110 sufficient?

I am also thinking about a back yard buddy 4 post lift. Does it
require a 220 line? Their on-line ad says either?

Thanks.

Lin Rose
1960 BT7 in restoration
1959 Bugeye