WANTED- BT7 TOP BOWS and/or HARDTOPwanted

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: WANTED- BT7 TOP BOWS and/or HARDTOPwanted
From: "Ken Wignall" <ourxke@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 09:19:03 -0400
I need a set of top bows for a BT7, 4 seater, MK2, 3000. I could use an old
wood bow with finisher strip if you have one, to use as a template to
assemble a new set.
Also, I would like to have a factory hardtop for the car. I am in New
Jersey, USA. My email is ourxke@hotmail.com.
Just bringing this car back to life after being in a barn for 35 years.

More photos, more messages, more storageget 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.