Garage Suggestions

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Garage Suggestions
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 12:47:11 EDT
Never hurts to have a 220 circuit available in the garage. Any appliance that
says it can use either 110 or 220 is going to work better/faster/more
efficiently on a 220 line. While you're at it, from my personal experience, do
the
following when you build the garage, because you'll eventually need them and
appreciate the convenience:
-- Put in a sink (a shower/toilet would be even better, but a sink is
essential)
-- Insulate the walls and ceiling
-- Carefully prep and epoxy paint the floor (unless you can afford the
upscale garage tile)
-- Plan for lots of lighting, then add more -- you can never have enough
light.
-- Think about heating/air conditioning if you have climate extremes.
-- If you do anything with compressed air, install a piping system around the
perimeter
-- put electrical outlets around the entire perimeter
Have fun
Gary Anderson
Editor, Austin-Healey Magazine

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.