Water Vs. Guinness

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Water Vs. Guinness
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 16:21:47 -0400

It has been scientifically proved that if we drink 1 liter of water each
day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of
Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces.  In other words, we are
consuming 1 kilo of Poop.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking Guinness because alcohol has
to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or
fermenting.

Therefore: It is much better to drink Guinness and talk stupid than to drink
water and be full of crap.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing it as
a public service. JL