Oil

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 21:44:14 -0800
I went out today to my local Pep Boys and bought all the API SL 20W-50 oil I
could find prices less than $3.00 a quart.  Found two cases of Pennzoil and
three cases of Chevron Supreme.  Everything else they had in that price range
was API SM.  I opened every case & checked because they had cases of 20W-50
API SM in both brands mixed in with the SL cases I found.  This should be good
for seven oil changes with a spare quart to add between oil changes if needed.
Vroom vroom,
John
Erika the Red