lifts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: lifts
From: Hartangus@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 06:09:58 EDT
Hi Ed,
         I do apologise for my  stupidity. When I read Ric's message
regarding a lift,I thought he was
         building a 3 storey garage  so he could store his BT8 with the aid
of what you guys call an
         elevator.What you call a  lift, we call a ramp.
         The voltage and lubricant  references were to recent never ending
chat about same.
          I hope you'r  following this as I shall ask questions later.

         Regards,

                      Barrie from England
           PS What the  devil is LMAO