RE: RICK MOSES WARNING..REFUSES TO RESPOND

To: healeys@autox.team.net, jerry.goodman@comcast.net
Subject: RE: RICK MOSES WARNING..REFUSES TO RESPOND
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:06:18 -0700
Jerry,

I am sure that I speak for many - probably nearly all - of the people who
subscribe to this list when I say that your message (below) simply has no
place here.  Personal attacks such as yours are so very low-class, and so
completely out-of-place here, that it is difficult to think of words strong
enough to describe how wrong you were to send such a message to this list
(and possibly to other lists?).

If $20 and 12 stamps are so important to you, you really should find another
hobby, but beyond that, the very fact that you would send such a message
demonstrates astoundingly poor judgment and immaturity.

Grow up.  And go away.

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon, USA

>Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 11:22:33 -0500
>From: "Jerry Goodman" <jerry.goodman@comcast.net>
>Subject: RICK MOSES WARNING..REFUSES TO RESPOND
>
>John Fisher said "I can not believe that Rick has been given the cold
>shoulder here.  Two days after a post of public apology to friends."
>
>I don't know about others but here is my story.  I sent this email on
>5-7-07
>
>RM: My name is Jerry Goodman....I purchased a bugeye about 4 years
>ago.....sent you $20 donation....and 12 stamped envelopes....I have
>received
>nothing......I have emailed you numerous times...called and left messages.
>Please refund my $20 immediately.  Please no explanations.  Just send me
>the
>$$$$$
>To this email I got no response...or the next two I sent this month.  I
>originally sent the $$$ off as a new BE owner and asked if Rick would see
>if
>my car had been previously registered...I excitedly waited for a
>newsletter...........never got a thing.....never a response to three phone
>call messages ...and to many emails to remember. Maybe others feel the way
>do.  To me the registery has been worthless.
>That is the Rick Moses I know. Please don't tell me how much he has done
>for
>the marque....I have been told.  There may have been reasons in the
>past....but not anymore.
>Jerry Goodman

PC Magazines 2007 editors choice for best Web mailaward-winning Windows
Live Hotmail.