RE: Trafficators.

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, "James Lea"
Subject: RE: Trafficators.
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:15:13 +1000
G'day

Trafficators are certainly Healey related.

Youse blokes seem to forget that most of youse have an Austin-Healey and
not a Healey. Trafficators were fitted as standard equipment on all
Healey cars with the exception of the Silverstone.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

1947 Healey Duncan Saloon (with two trafficators in need of repair)
1954 Austin-Healey 100 BN3/1 (with no trafficators)