Re: Shipping 100M

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shipping 100M
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 13:45:22 -0700
eugene faust wrote:

>Our garage is overflowing so I am thinking about shipping my 100M to my
>daughter in Colorado..  My concern is that due to the low ground clearance
>of the 100, they might not be able to load it on a commercial carrier.  Has
>anyone had any experience in that respect?

Today's the last day of school and teachers like me have free time --
how about I drive it out to Colorado for you? ;) I'd even keep it in my
garage here, and have my kids keep it waxed and ready to go, so your
daughter doesn't have to worry about the leather and oil smelling up her
nice garage.

But for a gentler, slower trip to Colorado, Passport would be a great
choice with plenty of experience with 'special' cars. Best.

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA
'62 TR4 x 2