Heritage Interior vinyl trim

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Heritage Interior vinyl trim
From: linwood rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:02:05 -0400
Hello folks,
I am working on my interior this long weekend for my 1960 BT7. I am
installing a complete Heritage interior kit.
In the kit there are 10 pieces of vinyl, and I am at a loss as to how
some of them are to be used. Can someone help?

#1 - around the handbrake lever - got that one!

#2 & #3 - across the top of the doors - got those figured, too.

I know that I need to put vinyl at both ends of the transmission
tunnel, but I am not sure which pieces to use.
I am then at a loss as to the other pieces.

#4, #5, #6, #7 - four identical pieces, 17" x 3 1/2" ????

#8 - one 12 " square - Does this go around (over) the gear shift
hole????

#9 - one 36" x 3" piece ???

#10 - one 49" x 4" piece ???

Thanks to anyone who might be of help