Re: Radiator Shroud (DIY shroud)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiator Shroud (DIY shroud)
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 06:45:24 -0700
Mike, if you want to try a shroud on the cheap, here is a photo of the
shroud I made for my Triumph with Home Depot materials for about $10.
After making a cardboard mockup, I bent the sheet of aluminum then
riveted plastic edging on the edges to keep me from slicing my knuckles.
The plastic is sold by HD to cover the top edge of metal landscape
edging, those 4" metal strips trying vainly to keep the grass from
getting into the flower beds.

    http://www.newellboys.com/2007/tr4-shroud.jpg (sorry, 1.6m file)

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA