BJ8 Dashboard set / Mike Lempert

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <insptwo@msn.com>,
Subject: BJ8 Dashboard set / Mike Lempert
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 19:20:49 -0700
My Oh' My, how soon we forget (fellow lister) Mike Lempert !!!

Mike makes these dashboard sets (wood selection) to order........along with
numerous steering wheels and his (world) famous 3:54 gear sets, etc. etc.
If you want perfection, this is the place.

Contact Mike at mlempert@bellsouth.net
Web site www.pbase.com/mdlempert/wheels
Scroll to "Other Products"

No FI, just want to give fellow lister equal billing.

Kirk Kvam