RE: BJ8 Dashboard set

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: BJ8 Dashboard set
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 19:38:30 -0700
Was helping a friend and fellow lister assemble and install his new wood
dash for his BJ8 last night until this morning at 2:15 am (time is getting
short for making the drive to Conclave!).  It came from Madera Concepts
(http://www.maderaconcepts.com) and is really beautiful.  But we found that
the speedo hole is slightly oversized and it was difficult to tighten down
the speedo without pulling one side into the hole.  Ended up wrapping the
speedo with electrical tape until it fit better in the hole.

Just one data point to consider.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry