Re: Cadilac Healey? + Lots of vintage race stuff

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cadilac Healey? + Lots of vintage race stuff
From: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 13:50:17 -0400
The Healey in question was a Silverstone with a Cadillac engine and deDion
rear suspension, and the drivers were Phil Walters and Briggs Cunningham.
According to Walters, "I don't think we ever built a better-handling car ...
slightly better than our Ferrari" (from Carl Goodwin's lengthy article on
Walters in  "Vintage Motorsport",  May/June 1997 (#3)).

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA