Tranny service?

To: Healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tranny service?
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:52:31 -0500
Hi folks,

I will unbolt the drive shaft and push 60 BN7 with the locked tranny into
the garage until I have time to pull it. I am not one to do tranny work.
This tranny has always made horrid noises in 1st. But all other gears worked
very well.

Any suggestions on a reasonable, excellent tranny service? I suppose I need
to have the overdrive rebuilt at the same time. Do I?

Al local guy did a great job on my MGA but it did not have an OD unit
attached and I am not sure where he is now.

Any idea what kind of cost I am looking at to ship as is and get back
completely rebuilt?

How would you ship a transmission?

Cheers,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA
66 E-Type FHC
http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html
BG Euro Classics Car Club President
Bowling Green, KY

Dont miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/