Re: Canadian Requirements

To: "Bob Brown" <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Canadian Requirements
From: "Bob Yule" <autofarm@cyg.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:13:22 -0400
    Not true.  I have customers bringing cars across the border regularily,
and no problem at all.  As far as I know they are never asked about
insurance.  They are asked if they will be leaving the car in Canada, and
the answer must be an empahatic "no".
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net