Chinese/Americian/English/ABRACADBRA etc New Healey/Austin/MG

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Chinese/Americian/English/ABRACADBRA etc New Healey/Austin/MG
From: sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:38:43 +1000
I told you we should have voted for the BMW option and version.
They have PRODUCED several roadsters since their floating of the 'New
Healey'idea.

Consider the good old GMH products made in Korea,Taiwan,Spain,South
Africa,Germany,Japan,Poland,England even Australia----have I left anyone out?
Best of British and original made in the Old Country Reminds me of
grandfather's axe. British Bulldog sports car, I guess Boxers did come from
China.

Joe,who is glad he has an original plus a running spare.