Re: Cadilac Healey? (The answer)

To: "OldHealeys@aol.com" <OldHealeys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Cadilac Healey? (The answer)
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:47:02 -0500
Thanks Bill, I really enjoy the side notes of Healey history.
Particularly the non BMC involved parts.

Sorry it didn't make it to the race, I found a picture of it from a
previous year at VIR online after I posted.

I look forward to the time I get to see the museum!

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com

1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."