Friday Funny: a mystery revealed

To: "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday Funny: a mystery revealed
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:28:49 -0400
The Japanese have finally revealed a mystery for you.

How does the small arrow on your computer monitor work when we move the

mouse?

Haven't you ever wondered how it works?

Now,through the miracle of high technology, we can see how it is

done.

With the aid of a screen magnifying lens, the mechanism becomes apparent.

 Click on the link below and you will find out. The image may take a

minute or two to download and when it appears, slowly move your mouse over
the

light gray circle and you will see how the magic works.

  <http://www.1-click.jp> http://www.1-click.jp/