Rocker Shaft Lube Tube

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rocker Shaft Lube Tube
From: "Dan Corning" <dcorning@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:50:13 -0500
During the reassembly of my BT7 engine I was unable to locate the original
oil feed lube-tube for the rocker shaft.  I ordered the tube, fitting and
banjo bolt from Moss but had to return it due to quality concerns.  They
sent a letter indicating they won't be able to supply me an exchange part
and now I'm looking for alternatives.  I was thinking about fabricating
something myself out of steel braded hose but it kind of looks like the
banjo bolt is a required part of the assembly to keep the shaft from
rotating?  I guess I'd like any input from the list with either a
recommendation for fabricating the piece or a good source to buy one.

Thanks,
Dan Corning
dcorning@comcast.net
My other car: