Re: Double Messages

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Double Messages
From: "Leonard Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:30:59 -0700
Tom:  Two messages from you at the same time but you addressed one to The
List and one to me directly so I would expect that.  However, two from
DENewman, both addressed directly to me, and he is on AOL??

Tracy:  I never address to both The List and an individual unless I am
sending an attachment to the individual.  AND - I only received one message
from you even though you addressed it to both The List and to me
individually????

This e-mail is addressed to The List only.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031