This news is sooo happy, I want everyone to know

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: This news is sooo happy, I want everyone to know
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:40:46 -0500
Please pardon my bombing the List again but many listers have said they
didn't get my posting earlier today.  Sooo, here it is again:

Hi George and All, I guess it's time to let the AH community know that
there is a BRAND NEW 1960 BN7 Mk1 back on the road.  It's not
resurrected to original so that'll be a disappointment to some.  This
car is totally redone. She is on a new Jule chassis (which was the very
backbone to make the resto possible) and she has a BJ8 engine and
transmission and Jim Taylor redid the HD8 carbs.  Other than that, she's
pretty much in original form.  This was a "neighborhood project" in that
the chassis swap, body work and paint, all the engine and mechanical
work, and all the upholstery was done right here in central Arkansas,
mostly right in the same neighborhood.  Folks, this car is an absolutely
beautiful bright red example of an Awesome Healey and she runs like a
scalded dog.  Sorry about the bad news for the purists but what we have
is a magnificent motor car from another time that turns head wherever
she goes.  Whoooie, what a ride!!  I have a few photos if anyone is
interested.

Jack