Re: Seat Belts for BJ8

To: scotyp@comcast.net, healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Belts for BJ8
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:42:47 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Scot;  I have a set of the Austin / BMC / BL  service journals from
1960-01-29 through to 1972-07-12 and I do not recall any bulletin for BJ8
seatbelts.  The bulletin you referred to used to be available on the AHCof
Southern Ontario web site but it has been removed; at least I can no longer
find it.  Seatbelts for the BJ8 was previously discussed on this List and you
may be able to find information in the Archives.  Good luck.
  --Scott Morris,  Simcoe, Ontario, Canada  '60 MkI BN7, '62 MkII BT7

scotyp@comcast.net wrote: << I am replacing the seat belts in my BJ8 this
summer. I have a six page bulletin out of the Austin Service
Journal(1961-11-16) that explains how to install belts in the 100-6 and
3000(thru BN-7 and BT-7).   Did they ever put out such a bulletin for the BJ8?
If so, could someone e-mail me a copy?  I probably don't need this to install a
pair of the many after market belts, but it would be nice to have a
reference....TIA.  Scot   '66 BJ8  >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

 All new Yahoo! Mail -