Conclave attendees

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Conclave attendees
From: "Daniel" <tw002crew@shoreham.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:02:17 -0400
For those coming to Conclave from the west coast of Vermont, a route
suggestion:

In New York, I-87, exit 30, South on Rte9, then left onto Rte 6(Tracy Road,
must have the most twisties per miles on the planet).

Follow Rte 70 to Moriah Center, then Rte 4 east to Rte 9/22south in Port
Henry.

South of Port Henry, follow signs to Bridge to Vermont.

Just before the Bridge there is Crown Point Stat Historic Site with great
views of Lake Champlain.

Once in Vermont follow Rte 17East. In about 2-3miles you'll see locally
famous Goody's ice cream shop on the right side. It's the best/most, hard
and soft ice cream for the $(no financial interest, just serious addiction)

Continue on 17East to Rte 22A North through Vergennes(DO NOT SPEED THROUGH
VERGENNES) to Rte7 North.

Continue north on Rte 7 to I-189 to I-89North to Rte 2West to the Sheridan.

Enjoy,

Dan Werner

'65 BJ8 on jack stands