Itinerary to Rendezvous

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Itinerary to Rendezvous
From: "Leonard Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:51:05 -0700
A travel itinerary to Rendezvous 2007

For those heading to Richland from the SF Bay Area and south, here is an
itinerary that the Hawks and I will be following:

I will depart my home in Vacaville at 5:00 AM on Sunday, June 15, 2007.  If
anyone coming north up I-5 wants to join me, I will make a brief pause at the
rest area = mile north of Dunnigan at 5:35 AM.  I will then proceed to
Williams where I will meet Roger and Donna Hawk at 6:00 AM for breakfast at
Granzella's restaurant.  We will depart Williams at 7:00 AM and proceed north
on I-5 changing to Hwy 97 at Weed about 9:55 AM.  We will stay at the Red Lion
Inn North, in Bend, Oregon that evening.  The address is 1415 NE 3rd Street in
Bend.  Phone 1-800-733-5466 for reservations.  We should arrive Bend around
2:30 PM (unless we stop for lunch or ..?), 450 miles from Vacaville.

Depart Bend at 7:00 AM Monday stopping for breakfast after about an hours
drive.  Proceed north to I-84, to Hwy 730, north to I-82 and on to Shilo Inn
in Richland.  We should arrive Richland about 12:40 PM, 256 miles from Bend,
again adjusted for stops, seen or unforeseen.

Early starts are aimed at avoiding July heat as much as possible.  Anyone
wishing to start with me in Vacaville or wanting further info can contact me
by e-mail or phone  707-448-3027.