Re: [Healeys] 100 without heater question

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 without heater question
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 08:08:28 -0400
Bill ,   FWIW,   A lot of these cars are put away during the cold months so
why bother with a heater.   After going through a complete ground up on my
BT7,  I restored my heater,  installed it in the car, but there is no way
that I am going to hook up those water lines inside my car that could let
loose with anti freeze/water at any time.   And what an aggravating job it
must be to get at those hoses and heater valve once everything is back in
the car.   I tend to lean towards the side of caution in situations like
this.

We always have a blanket and jackets in the trunk of our LBCs for those
chilly days and nights.  These cars run very hot anyway why make  it worse
than it already is.

Mark