Re: [Healeys] Windscreen wiper thingies

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>, "Healey forum"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Windscreen wiper thingies
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:54:39 +0200
Oh, Jack, didn't you know that these bushings are near to impossible to find
and nobody, I repeat, nobody will ever part with these bushings in case he has
got spare ones. You can't pass the test without these bushings either,
specially the Dutch test. They are keen to inspect every car and tell the
owner that the bushings are missing!   ;-)

Sorry, Jack, cannot help you. Don't have any lying around.

Good luck for the test and your first drive. A great moment in your life.

Eric
Heinsberg/Germany
http://brits-n-pieces.com

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----