[Healeys] Wiring harness, colour of the zinc plated fixing clips

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Wiring harness, colour of the zinc plated fixing clips
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:58:02 +0200
I am on the way of installing a new wiring harness in my 100 BN1. So far
I have the yellow plated wiring harness clips in use, which are sold by
the usual suppliers. Now, as I read somewhere the right colour of the
clips for my car should be silver zinc plated. So what is right: silver
or yellow? And was there any change in colour and design over the
production from BN1 to BJ8?

Many thanks,

Josef Eckert

Konigswinter/GERMANY