Re: [Healeys] Kirk Header installation pix

To: Healeys Newsgroup <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Kirk Header installation pix
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 22:08:15 -0700
Bob,
I'm going to go to the auto parts store and buy lengths of stainless flex
tubing and have a welder braze them to pieces of muffler tubing at the
muffler end and use a 2" to 1-7/8" reducer to neck down from the Kirk stubs
to the flex tubing. I'll use the OEM-type clamps to clamp them to the front
of my Monza muffler.

--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena CA