[Healeys] Zinc in Oil

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Zinc in Oil
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:42:00 +1000
G'day

A friend just called me looking for assistance. He is the editor of a
country based car club magazine and is looking for some material to fill
a couple of pages.

I suggested something on modern oils and their lack of zinc.

At risk of starting an avalanche of helpful responses I recall someone
posting a definitive piece on the list that said everything we ever
needed to know on the subject.

Yes I have looked at the archives but these are only since the new
system and don't go that far back.

Did anyone have the foresight to keep the words? If so could you please
send it tome? If so I will remember you always - I think!

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia