Re: [Healeys] Road encounters

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Road encounters
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 14:25:00 -0400
Met them all this morning at the Colony Hotel in Kennebunkport!  Actually
paraded them out onto their chosen route of the day using my '46 MG-TC as
the lead car. Great fun seeing all those fine Healeys and nice folks.

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 Austin Healey BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      1946 MG-TC  1321 - "Conkling"
      Former owner of 1957 AH 100-6, 1967 AH 3000 Mark III BJ8, 1965 MG
Midget      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm