[Healeys] Mark III parts for sale

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Mark III parts for sale
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:56:27 -0700
I am forwarding this to the list for this woman who sold her car.  Please
contact Rebecca directly via email if interested at  raprice49@hotmail.com

Message follows..

Hello. We have some hard to find parts from when we owned a 1967 Mark III
(which we sold years ago) that we would like to sell.

We will sell to the best offer on all or individual items on this list of
what we have:

Owner's Workshop Manuals (4)
Air Filter Element (chromed, show quality)
Water Pump, BJ8, with cork gasket
Dual oil/water gauge
Embroidered official "Austin Healey" patches (2)
Misc. dash lamps (2)
Misc. relays

I have pictures of all if interested parties would like to see them.  Parts
are in East Texas.

Thanks,
Rebecca P

raprice49@hotmail.com