Re: [Healeys] High rpm's

To: "63AHBJ7" <63ahbj7@gmail.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] High rpm's
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:44:11 -0700
Ed, the electrical tape covers all sizes of holes, while the rubber plugs
are specific to a particular diameter.  I like the flexibility of the tape
option!   ;^).  Besides, I had some right there on my work bench and Radio
Shack is several miles away.
Wish I had thought of patenting my method before revealing it to the world.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA